In today’s day and age, heart problems have become quite common in the world. Heart diseases are one of the major reasons for premature mortality in India. These heart problems range from heart attacks to heart failures, affecting both men and women. Max Hospital India has taken the initiative to deal with this concern with their experienced heart experts and state-of-the-art healthcare regime.
Advanced Treatments for CVD (Cardiovascular Disease) at Max Hospital India:
Max Hospital India is India’s leading healthcare provider. Since it is home to experienced doctors, it is considered one of the best heart hospitals in India. Their experts specialise in treating cardiovascular diseases, including congenital heart diseases, heart failures, and coronary artery diseases.
- Congenital heart problem: This condition occurs from a structural defect in the heart from birth and creates complications in normal blood flow. Proper treatment can correct this with heart valve replacement surgery.
- Angina: Heartbeats faster because of inadequate supply of blood due to the presence of plaque factors
- Heart attack: Clots and sudden interruption of blood supply to the heart causes coronary thrombosis or acute myocardial infarction
- Arrhythmia: Irregular heartbeats, which can be fatal.
- Heart failure: This condition appears when the heart muscles fail to pump blood throughout the body. Often leads to shortness of breath, edema, and fatigue.
Diagnostic Facilities at Max Hospital:
The patients are provided with advanced diagnostic treatments.
- In the beginning, patients undergo various blood tests to examine the threat factors in the blood’s cholesterol, fats, and lipid components.
- ECG reports the heart’s rhythm and speed, thereby diagnosing the threat of arrhythmias and angina attacks.
- Echocardiogram (Ultrasound) and stress tests test the heart’s working, while MRI and X-rays diagnose heart defects deeper.
- These detailed diagnosis processes come with expert treatments that target the root cause of the heart problem and deal with it accordingly.
Process of Recovery at Max Hospital India:
Befitting its moniker as one of the best heart hospitals in India, Max Hospital provides intensive care for its patients. The recovery process includes observation and advice on the patient’s lifestyle to upkeep the health of their heart.
- The patient will be under observation in the ICU after the heart surgery. Depending on their condition, the patient is only allowed to discharge after a few weeks of recovery and observation. Severe surgeries have a lengthy recovery period.
- The cardiology patient’s recovery continues at home. They are encouraged to make positive efforts to ensure their health and avoid future risks and complications. Cardiologists continue to advise the patients even after their surgery.
- The Cardiology department of the Max heart hospital in India performs complex surgical procedures with great care.
Advanced Cardiac Treatments in Max Health India:
With advanced treatments and technologies that target the root problems of the heart, the experts of Max hospital excel in intensive surgeries. The surgeries may include installing medical devices that fix heart irregularities and the replacement of essential valves.