- Hanuman Dham Ramnagar is a famous Indian temple of Shri HanumanJi.
- It is situated in Anjani village of Chhoi at Nainital district of Uttarakhand.
- Ramnagar Famous Temple Hanuman Dham has an arched entrance that features two fish at the entrance, a symbol of good luck and prosperity.
- The peculiarity of this temple is that Hanuman ji has 9 forms and 12 lilas, that is, there are 9 forms of Hanuman ji: the divine form, the child form with mother Anjani, the form of Dasya at the feet of Ramji, Ramamani Hanuman, Sankirtani Hanuman, Panchmukhi Hanuman, Sanjivani Hanuman , Mighty Hanuman, carrying Ram Lakshman on his shoulders, Ram Sita in the heart of Rammayi Hanuman.
- Hanuman Dham Chhoi Ramnagar is popular tourist attraction in Ramnagar along with Corbett National Park and Garjiya Mandir.
- This is not only a temple, but also a place for meditation and mental healing. The architecture of the temple is magnificent both from inside and outside.
- Ramnagar Hanuman Dham offers a blissfully peaceful and tranquil life surrounded by nature with the perfect atmosphere for exploration and introspection.