Jaipur Sightseeing Tour
Hey! If you are planning to explore the beautiful places of Jaipur city, then four wheel drive India is available at your service. Since 1999, with its Jaipur sightseeing tour package, tours and Jaipur sightseeing tour by car. So, here in this article, you read all about the Jaipur sightseeing tour package for weekend.
Jaipur Sightseeing Tour Package
This package wills only 2 Nights and 3 Days. Visit to Jaipur from Delhi. You will stay in Jaipur for 2 nights.
Additionally, this tour is entirely customized.
Day 1: from Delhi to Jaipur:
- Drive to Jaipur after arriving in Delhi.
- Check into the hotel after arriving in Jaipur in the afternoon.
- Visit the Hawa Mahal and City Palace in the evening.
- Likewise, go around the pink city market.
- 1 day is not sufficient to get the dose of exquisiteness that Jaipur has to offer. So, to explore Jaipur, you will have to spend another day of your vacation here.
- Head back to the hotel.
- Stay the night in Jaipur.
For make best weekend trip you can choose also Jaipur sightseeing tour package. Also, your convenient places and times.
2nd Day -After Breakfast, Travel to Jaipur to Visit the Sites.
- The Jal Mahal
- Jaigarh Forte
- Nahargarh Forte
- Also, the famous Amber Forte.
- Sisodia Rani Bagh
- The Albert Hall Museum
- Birla Temple
- Also, The Galta Ji Temple : the monkey spot after lunch.
- On the 2nd day, you can visit the fascinating Jantar Mantar (1734), an observatory with bizarre sculptures.
- Architectural astronomy instruments and sophisticated instruments – the most up-to-date version of their time.Don’t miss the sundial which has a 27 meter high gnomon.
- Near Jantar Mantar is City Palace. A must-see tourist spot in Jaipur, the City Palace is a complex of courtyards, gardens and buildings.
- Mubarak Mahal, Diwan-i-Khas, Diwan-i-Aam, The Armory and Chandra Mahal are the main highlights of the City Palace. Also, visit the Rani’s Mahal-Sheesh Mahal.
- In the evening, you can visit the markets to buy classic gota patti sarees, timeless printed fabrics, bhandhani printed sarees and suits, gems and famous Rajput jewellery.
- An evening excursion to Chokhi Dhani Resort.
- Additional things you can do in second day like: Jungle safari, Visit Patrika Gate for take pictures. And go for eat street Rajashtani delicious food in Jaipur.
Have a look at our Jaipur Sightseeing packages listed in the article as well as visit around Pushkar, Ajmer city, Agra city, Ranthambore in Rajasthan, Jodhpur and Udaipur etc. in the Rajashtan package.
Our well-liked Jaipur City Tours:
- 1 Day sightseeing of Jaipur by Car
- Night tour by taxi of the pink city
- 2nd days Jaipur Ajmer sightseeing tour
Our Charge for Jaipur Sightseeing Taxi:
- Rs 3600 in a AC Tempo Traveller
- Rs 1500 in Sedan Car for 1 day
- Rs 4400 in Toyota Fortuner &
- Rs 2400 in Innova Taxi for one day