Long arm quilting is the perfect way to create custom designs and motifs. You can even make up your own shapes and colors! But if you want to start with a pre-made template, then this list will help you find the best computerized long arm quilting systems on the market today:
HandiQuilter is a US company that makes the most popular long arm quilting system. It’s also part of the division of Janome sewing machines and sewing machines, so you know it will have quality products at an affordable price point.
Janome Artistic is a large-scale machine, with a large workspace, throat space and quilting area. It has a wide range of features that can make your it project easier to handle.
The Janome Artistic has an expansive sewing area with two extra work surfaces for sewing and other tasks. You can use this extra space for extra accessories like bobbins or needles if you want to expand your quilting options further!
The Intelliquilter brand of computerized long arm quilting systems is one of the most popular brands on the market. Their machines range from basic to specialized, and they offer a wide variety of accessories to make your sewing experience as enjoyable as possible.
If you’re looking for a new machine or want to upgrade yours, we recommend checking out their line-up before making a decision about which model would work best for you.
Renaissance Quilting Systems
- Renaissance Quilting Systems are great for quilting, embroidery and sewing.
- They can be used for free motion quilting on a regular sewing machine as well as for quilting on a long arm machine.
- These systems have up to six bobbins (or spools), which means you don’t have to change them out every few rows—they’re reusable!
Statler Stitcher is a computerized long arm quilting system that offers users a wide range of sewing stitches. It has a built-in memory and can stitch up to 5 different types of quilting stitches including stretch stitches, straight stitch and even one-step buttonholes. The machine comes with an embroidery unit that can be upgraded to include other capabilities such as free motion embroidery or buttonhole stitching.
The Statler Stitcher features a large work area with plenty of room for large projects like quilts or pillows. In addition, the foot pedal allows you to use this machine without having your hands on it at all times!
Look for best computerized quilting systems
These are the best computerized long arm quilting systems.
There are many different types of computerized long arm quilting systems available. Some are easier to use than others, but each one will offer you the same features and benefits.
- The Lammn Hybrid Quilt Creator is a great example of a hybrid system that offers both manual and automatic stitching functions in one machine. It also has a built-in memory for storing your favorite designs, so you can always go back to them later on if you need inspiration again!
- The Precor Quiltmaster is another great option if you’re looking for an all-in-one unit that comes with everything needed right out of the box—including instructions! This makes it super easy to set up and get started right away without having any trouble getting started at all!
As you can see, there are plenty of options out there when it comes to choosing the right machine for your needs. We hope this guide helps you find an option that fits your budget and preference!