If you’re having trouble with Facebook not loading, here are some suggestions to fix the issue:
Refresh the page
- Refresh the page.
- Try pressing F5 or Ctrl+R on your keyboard. On a mobile device, try pressing the Refresh button (usually located in the top right hand corner).
Update your browser and plugins
- Update your browser and plugins
You can fix this issue by updating your browser and plugins. If you are using Google Chrome, then go to “Settings” > “About Google Chrome” > “Update Google Chrome” or use this link: https://support.google.com/chromes/answer/7667887?hl=en_US&source=ig&coffescore=1#update-chrome
If you have Windows 10, there is an option called “Update Now” that can be used to update all software programs automatically when they’re needed (e.g., anti-virus software). For more information about how to use this option, visit Microsoft’s website at https://windows10updateguide2018enusangreederrorlogscompletenowjumpsitegoesdownsc2ppc64winserver32bitwindowsserver2013_r2_and_laterwindows8dotnetframework2dotnetfmxlinqnightscriptssqlserversqlserver2008sp1linuxredhatenterpriselinuxelcapitainndianlinuxubuntu1204x86x64
Clear your browser’s cache and cookies
The browser cache and cookies are two of the most common causes of a Facebook not loading issue. If your browser is giving you errors, try clearing your cache and cookies.
- How to clear your browser’s cache and cookies on Chrome:
- Open Chrome and click on the three-dot icon in the upper right corner > Settings > Show advanced settings > Content settings > Cache. Uncheck “Use a proxy server” if it’s checked or vice versa; then click Save Changes at the bottom of the screen.
- How to clear your browser’s cache and cookies on Firefox:
- Open Firefox by clicking on its icon in your app tray (or pressing Ctrl + Shift + A), go down till where it says Options, then click Privacy & Security under General tab at top left hand side there will be an option named Cookies which gives you access over all types of websites that use them like Facebook etc., so make sure that except from those websites there are no other ones listed here because if there are some others listed then uncheck them too before proceeding further otherwise you may end up having problems with other sites too!
Try a different browser
If you’re using a different browser, try going to your Facebook settings and changing the settings for that particular browser. If it’s still not working, try switching back to Chrome or Firefox.
If none of these work then I suggest trying another browser altogether like Safari or Edge (Windows 10)
Facebook not Loading Issue
If you are having a Facebook not loading issue, then this article will help you fix it.
Facebook is the largest social networking site in the world with over 2 billion active users as well as a mobile app. It has become an integral part of our lives and we use it on various devices daily. However, if for some reason your Facebook is not working or loading properly then don’t worry because we have got some tips that can help resolve this issue:
- Make sure your device is up-to-date with latest version of Android OS or iOS operating system
- Check if there are any background processes running in memory which may be causing problems like these
So far, we’ve covered what causes the problem and the solutions. If you are still having problems with Facebook not loading then this article should have helped you out.
Also Read: Possible Ways to Netflix Log in a Minutes