Do you also dream about living in a palace amidst the soft rug and fluffy bed covers? Then, why wait for interior designers to happen someday when you can do it yourself now? Change your home’s interior style and make interior designers look more palatial with a few changes here and there. You don’t have to do much, just go with the flow and let your instincts fly.
Check out these easy ideas that the best interior designers in Gurgaon suggest for turning your house into a palace:
- A Luxurious Rug:
What’s the first thing you notice while watching a palace in a TV show or a movie? It’s the gorgeous thick rug spread throughout the floor. These rugs look so soft and luxurious that it makes our feet feel itchy to touch them. You can make your home look palatial by placing a beautiful rug in the living room. Ask for the suggestions of the interior designer in Gurgaon regarding the colour of the rug that will suit your wall colours. Generally, deep maroon, chocolate brown, and dark grey are some of the best options to go with.
- A Small Chandelier:
The best interior designers in Gurgaon suggest their clients install a small chandelier in the middle of their living room or bedroom to get the look of a royal variety. You can complement the chandelier with light fixtures of different magnitudes, from shapes and sizes, to complete the look. Decorate your home with ceiling lights instead of tube ones. Go with smart lighting if you can. You can also invest in lamps for a classy and elegant look.
- Neutral Colour With A Pinch Of Gold:
It is often said that simplicity is royalty. So, when it comes to choosing the wall colours for your home that will give you a palatial look, go with neutral colours like cream, light pink, light sky blue, and so on. You can enhance the look by adding trimmings of gold colour here and there throughout the place. Go with the pillow covers & table cloth that has gold colour in it. Or add a layer of gold linings to the walls. You can also take guidance from the best interior decorators in Gurgaon for a detailed idea about the most suitable colour pattern.
- Additional Details:
Here are some of the additional tips and details that will help you in designing your home with a palatial touch:
- Install mirrors throughout the home to make your place look more spacious instead of cramped.
- Place side tables with a small vase on top to give a regal look to the place.
- Make a middle wall in your living room and decorate it with a mural or a wall design suggested by your interior decorators in Gurgaon.
- Get custom furniture designed instead of going with the opens available in the market. It will allow you to decorate your house with something unique and can be matched with your decor with perfection.
- Add plants throughout the home as nature-inspired decor is suitable for all kinds of design styles and will make your place look more open and inviting.
Use these above-mentioned tips advised by the best interior designers in Gurgaon and turn your house into your own palace with all the luxuries involved suitable to your needs.