Manaslu Cirucuit Trek is an isolated trekking trail in Nepal. It wades into real virgin territory where only a few dare to venture. Nature’s beauty can have the worst price in some unpredictable tragic circumstances. But this fact doesn’t deter the bold and the brave who thirst for the wild. Manaslu, known as “The Spirit Mountain” is believed as the sacred mountain. Native from the Manaslu region believes that the deity dwells in the Manaslu Mountain. Manaslu Circuit is one of the best trekking regions in Nepal.
Manaslu Circuit Trek is a tea-house trek in Nepal which provides snow-capped mountains with high glacier lakes, and explore the incredible wildlife and flora. You will pass via Gurungs and Indo-Tibetan settlements on the mountain’s rocky path. You have the chance to explore the distinct Himalayan culture, lakes and the mountain inhabitants. This is what you can find in the Manaslu Larkya Pass hike.
Also known as Kuntangchuli, Mt. Manaslu (8,163m) is the 8th highest mountain in the world. It doesn’t matter if you prefer to walk from the teahouse or prefer a camping on the trek, Manaslu trekking is right for all. The Manaslu circuit hike an extremely challenging and wilderness hikes that can reach 5,300m with the Larkya-La Pass. The trek will be 16 days based on your physical and psychological desire of hiking. This hike does require an exclusive hiking permit as well as an admission tickets that are valid for Manaslu Circuit and Annapurna Circuit.
What is it that makes Manaslu Circuit Trek special?
Manaslu Circuit Trekking is believed by trek experts to be among the best treks in Nepal. Despite its increasing popularity it is still a relatively restricted area trek. Manaslu Circuit is still rural and less crowded than other trekking routes in Nepal.
Main Features of Manaslu trek include:
- The Manaslu trip is easy to get there; no lengthy domestic flights are needed.
- It’s a popular hike however it is less crowded than Annapurna circuit and Everest Base Camp.
- Manaslu is becoming more famous however, there are approximately ten times less people who hike Manaslu Trail.
- The Manaslu circuit is the opportunity to experience a natural and wild experience, with authentic local people and culture.
- The initial portion of the hike takes you to Buri Gandaki, a deep and long valley of the river with numerous suspension bridge crossings.
- This trek is a blend of Nepal’s flavours: you’ll go from the subtropical forests at lower elevations to the Himalayan highlands, which are the foothills of higher elevations in Himalayan highlands.
How to reach Manaslu Circuit
Public buses depart from Kathmandu to Arughat-Soti Khhola every morning at 6-7 am. If your trip falls between September 30th until in the first week of October may be difficult to secure an open seat on a bus in case you need to make a last minute booking. Other than during this season, there are plenty of bus seats accessible. If you’d prefer the most pleasant journey to the starting point for your trek, then we could set up a private jeep which will be more efficient and comfortable.
Best time to go on Manaslu Circuit Trek
Spring and Autumn seasons are the best time for hiking to the Manaslu. At this time the mountain view is stunning with plenty of beautiful flowers and picturesque villages along the Manaslu trek route. Manaslu treks during monsoon and winter is not recommended.
Note: Minimum 2 person required.
Also visit: https://hufftime.com/