Flutter is Google’s UI toolkit (SDK – Software Development Kit) to craft natively compiled applications for mobile, desktop, and web. A single Flutter codebase works with the existing code and organizations all across the globe, is free to use, and is open-source code. This blog has some fantastic facts about the Flutter framework, which will help you better understand this framework’s strengths.
“You might not think that programmers are artists, but programming is an extremely creative profession. It’s logic-based creativity.”
– John Romero
Coding is no less than an art. This is absolutely true. Every developer will agree to this.
On this note, let us peep into the unknown facts about.
Some Amazing Facts About You Want to Know!
- Due to its simplicity, many programmers are learning this framework. This, in turn, means that soon there will be a large chunk of coders who are very well-versed with the framework.
- A code written in any framework has a certain structured framework. The structure has three layers – Framework Dart, Engine C/C++, and Embedder Platform-specific.
- Developers must be aware that NativeScript vs is an endless comparison. However, has proved to give better performance and speed in many notable places.
- While is famous for Hot Reloads, which means the source code files run in the Dart virtual machine. There is also another feature called the Hot Restart. This means that the old code is destroyed, and the new code gets compiled from the very beginning.
- BLoC means Business Logic Components. This further helps manage the state and access the data from a central place in the project.
- SizedBox – Containers are pretty flexible. But, SizedBox does not allow the users to reset the child widget’s size when it comes to the widget’s color and other customizations.
- Flutter is a pretty flexible language. It allows the developer to put all the layouts in one language (i.e., Dart) and in one place. This further leads to advanced tooling, making the layout a snap! (A snap as in easy and quick!)
- People are often confused as to whether app development company? Well, the truth is that Flutter is a very scalable and stable choice for primary and even complex applications. This is because it is written in the Dart language.
- Flutter is not only compared with Nativescript but also with ReactNative. To be precise, Flutter is relatively a new entrant in the frameworks market. This means that fewer people are aware of it, and even fewer programmers are well-versed with the same. Adding more to this, this is the crunch time to upskill coders who want to enjoy the rising demand for Flutter in the near future.
- Flutter has an SQLite database. This implies that the users can access and edit the code in the database with utmost ease. Furthermore, the development team has complete 100% control over the raised queries, relationships, and all other elements.
I must say that Flutter is an extremely different framework. It is not used very widely yet. Although it enjoys the attention of tech enthusiasts and geeks, the Flutter community is still very small.
To learn how flutter can help your online business, you can get in touch with the Flutter app development company.
I hope this blog helped you to discover the unknown facts about Flutter!